When Behzad lost his dad as a young child, his uncle stepped in and gave him and his family everything they needed and has been like a father to him. Now Behzad is all grown up and running his own company, but when he starts looking into the circumstances of his father’s death twenty years ago, new information comes to light which threatens to tear the family apart.Read More
Maryam works at the Iranian Red Crescent Society. She helps people who are looking for their loved ones in Iran and abroad. While she’s only a simple employee, her curiosity causes her to do more than what her job requires, and along the way, she uncovers secrets people have been hiding for years, but all the while, she and her husband have been hiding the greatest secret of all.Read More
A hilarious comedy series about Rahman and Siroos, two brothers-in-law who decide to open a cleaning company to make ends meet and pay for their children’s university tuition. Little do they know, they soon find themselves caught in various problems some which, are somewhat impossible to solve.Read More
Do you enjoy watching historical period dramas? Do you think they have an impact on young people? And do you have a favorite one you’d like us to broadcast?
- hi... I watched on of the movies.I didn't notice the name of course.The dubbing was great and it can be supportive for anyone like me to excel their english skills.The worse is that it is not broadcasted in digital net of iran. why isn't it broadcasted in iran?!! i raelly loved to watched such movies that are dubbed to english. the press tv is just news and uses formal words that really bores me to death.the i film that is being broadcased in iran has the arabic dub which doesnt intrest me.the reason that i rarely watch foregin movies is that they dont suit our culture and the way they talk is really hard to uanderstand for me.
- asalm Calum. I am Somali plz telme sheikh fadlulah Nuri history and love I do I like iflim totally golinAar&Riz
- hi, I enjoyed watching IFILM, however there is this language barrier, can you please subtitle your films in english? thanks
- salaam ifilm, i love ifilm so much and i follow your series , but your historical and old movies are too much boring , that makes me to turn off my tv, im your huge fan well actually all my family are, but whenever you gonna show us traditional and historical its just waiting times please show more new films, please be up to date.
- Hi please ZyrAsmanShahr series 2 and 3 to play
- hello , well actually they are great, such these movies lets us know about Iran in past. well for those people such as my family and i , those that are irani and far away from Iran and Persian cultural issues such these films make them familiar with our lovely country. thank you ifilm
- hi why can't i watch setayesh? it says it does not get connected! i can watch the other series but that one!
- Dear ifilm staff, I am so excited to watch this channel. Thank you so much for bringing us joy and liveliness.
- Hello ifilm, pardon me please it was exams period for me that I could'nt communicate with you any way, thank you very much about every thing I really amazed when you read my messeges on tv but please show Reza Roygari's work espicaily "Shahkoosh" & "my doughter Sahar"